How to Upload a WordPress Theme Manually
- Download and install Filezilla client on your machine, this application is a free FTP solution
- Obtain your FTP connection details from your website Control Panel
- Insert your FTP connection credentials on the FTP client and click on quick connect.
- Download the theme from the theme vendor, and extract the install able folder
- On your FTP client navigate to [yourdomainname]/wp-content/themes
- Upload the Extracted Folder to the path in step 5 on the remote server
- Log on to the WordPress dashboard, hover appearance, click on themes, you should be seeing the uploaded theme amid other themes
- Click activate on the newly uploaded theme
- Nulled themes have virus and other forms of malware’s, is highly not advice able to use nulled themes
- Click Here to Download Filezilla FTP client
- Theme market place you can buy themes from include themeforest.com, athemes.com etc.
- Default WordPress login page can be viewed by adding /wp-admin to the domain name