1. Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family, cell phone allowance and more
2. Generous parental leave
3. Monthly company wide hack days
4. Paid employee Volunteer Time – 20 hours per year
Full Job Description
At CLOVO-WORKS, we believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values – Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself – serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture. Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our monthly Hackdays, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two CLOVO-WORKS bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
The CLOVO-WORKS Expert Services team is focused on enabling our customers to most effectively leverage our platform to achieve their business goals. We partner with our key customers to provide large scale onboarding; custom integrations, service modeling, and provision users, teams, services, schedules, and escalation policies.
As the company introduces a new approach to services delivery in a rapidly growing startup, this role will be instrumental in developing the process and technologies to deliver amazing customer experiences. You will help establish methodologies and repeatable processes to deliver successful implementations, every time.
You’ve got technical chops. You are a technologist first. You demonstrate a deep knowledge of IT monitoring tools or within DevOps, SRE or IT Operations. You run the implementation process from design to delivery. You partner with customers to help design and build integrations to provide awesome implementations..
You are a problem solver. You identify potential roadblocks and provide thoughtful solutions. You are excellent at multi-tasking, are self-driven, and can work both independently and with a cross-functional team. You come up to speed quickly, love to learn, have a strong working style and impeccable attention to detail. You are comfortable running multiple simultaneous customer engagements and able to manage multiple threads within those engagements
You are an excellent and compelling communicator. You can break down complex technical concepts and explain them clearly to partners from business and technical backgrounds, from a DevOps engineer up to a C Level Executive. You have experience implementing technology solutions in the SaaS world and can articulate the solution to all levels in the customer organization
You are an extraordinary partner – to sales, to product, to your team, to your customers. Depending on the situation, you play the part of project manager, architect, consultant, technical guru, product expert, leader, evangelist, and teacher, with a relentless commitment to outstanding customer service
1. 5+ years of hands-on technical background with a primary emphasis on IT Operations / Professional Services delivery
3. Demonstrated knowledge and ability to interact with common SaaS and traditional software APIs (REST, SOAP, WS), webhooks, etc. as part of scripting and tooling development, integration development, and ETL like activities.
4. Knowledge of infrastructure as code and DevOps SRE toolchains (GitHub, Terraform, Chef, Artifactory, JFrog, Nomad, Consul, Vault)
6. Experience with node.js, css, flexbox & bootstrap
7. Hands-on technical background using AWS (EC2, Lambda, S3, RDS, API Gateway, DynamoDB, IAM)
8. Deep technical knowledge with ITSM tools like ServiceNow, Jira, Remedy (ServiceNow Admin, ServiceNow Scripting, ServiceNow GScript/Rhino, Studio)
9. Understanding of monitoring systems (DataDog, Dynatrace, Nagios, New Relic, Splunk, Zabbix)
You know and understand our space (or you’re already a fan of our product!).
10. Be prepared to give us a demo and show us what you’ve got!
Please note: this position may be either remote or based in our Nigeria offices. The role will involve 25-50% travel
1. Competitive salaries and company equity
2. Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family, cell phone allowance and more
3. Generous parental leave
4. Monthly company wide hack days
5. Paid employee Volunteer Time – 20 hours per year
CLOVO-WORKS is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. CLOVO-WORKS does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
CLOVO-WORKS is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join CLOVO-WORKS. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
CLOVO-WORKS uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
To all recruitment agencies: CLOVO-WORKS does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, CLOVO-WORKS employees or any other company location. CLOVO-WORKS is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.